Applying for a mortgage is often the biggest financial decision you will ever make, therefore choosing the most suitable mortgage for your circumstances is paramount. If your looking for a mortgage you may be wondering why you should choose a mortgage broker rather than go directly to a lender.
Some benefits of using a mortgage broker to secure a mortgage are:
• A qualified mortgage broker will search the market to find you the best deal. A lender can only advise you on their own products rather than providing an unbiased view of the market as a whole
• Mortgage brokers often have access to ‘broker only’ deals and exclusive deals with lenders
• Brokers have access to a large range of mortgages which can mean a greater chance of finding you your perfect mortgage
• Using a broker can save you doing the legwork, they will source the mortgage, complete the paperwork and monitor its progress
• They should have an inside knowledge of lenders habits and anomalies which can help find a mortgage to suit your situation
• They can usually help with other areas of the house buying process such as recommending suitable building insurance and life insurance
• Aftercare – a good broker should maintain the relationship they have with you to help with any future mortgage needs you may face
At Beacon Mortgages we are completely impartial and will search the entire market to find you the best deal. Our dedicated mortgage advisers will keep you updated from application to completion. Contact us for completely impartial mortgage advice.
Call us now on
0800 310 1919
Or click to arrange a callback